Schneider Electric Strategic Pricing Projects Consultant/Director in Barcelona, Spain
Have you ever thought about how unsustainable is our way of consuming energy? Don´t you consider that access to energy should be a right and not a privilege? We are the global specialist in energy management and automation, and we work every day for finding more sustainable, efficient and safe ways of managing energy consumption.
Join us and be a part of the energy revolution!
Which is your mission?**
Enabling Countries to set the right price at the right time to the right customer by working on different levels of the pricing eco-system from business rules & process to organization; from tools to pricing analytics
- Deploy pricing transformation in the countries, and optimize pricing (Value Capture) through the projects
- Content creation, deployment and country support
- Support tool adoption (PI, Other pricing tools and data products), lead value capture from global team through continuous insights generation;
- Provide expert advice to country pricing teams on analytical related matters, use advanced and predictive analytics to spot trends and provide insights
- Help to evaluate effectiveness of pricing strategies, identify gaps and opportunities and recommend innovative yet practical solution
- Network animation, best practice sharing and competency development through coaching as SPoC, trainings etc.
- Interacts with BUs and countries at different levels of the pricing process from pricing strategy and price setting to price execution and control
- Lead or contribute from pricing and channel compliance side on the following topics:
- European Pricing Corridor
- E-commerce & Pricing
- Global Pricing Tool Deployment Program Management
- Mutualization of Pricing Desks – strategic operational project to be launched at later phase
- Multi-country actors pricing strategy development
- Contribute from pricing deployment side the contribution to the journey towards value based and behavioral pricing
Who are you?
- Pricing consulting experience followed by company pricing experience.
- B2B pricing
- Pricing Excellence Director,
- Pricing competency (CPP),
- Strong change management capability,
- Prior experience of e-commerce / global tool deployment / pricing corridor implementation appreciated
What do we offer?
Schneider Electric offers these excellent rewards and benefits as part of our total compensation
- RRSP Program
- Supplemental unemployment benefits
- Mentoring programs
- Internal and international mobility
- Employer paid health & dental coverage
- Training and development
- Flexible health & wellness spending account
- Employee recognition award program
- Employee assistance program
- Employee transportation allowance
At Schneider Electric, every employee has the power to take control over his or her career and to draw motivation from our shared talent mindset. Our comprehensive Total Employee Experience offer enables employees to manage their professional development and prepare for the next step in their career.
Join Schneider Electric. Make the most of your energy.
Primary Location: Spain-Catalonia-Barcelona
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003IVO