Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. Customer Service Representative German and French in Cornella (Barcelona), Spain
In Air Products, chemical multinational company in the industrial and medical gases sector, we are looking for a
Customer Service Representative with German and French
The new employee will join the Logistics Team in our Shared Service Center in Barcelona. Please, know more about us in http://www.airproducts.com/EU-service-centre.aspx
Are you German and French speakers? Do you want to have a job experience in Barcelona? Read the job details and if you think you can fit please send us your application!
You will have to be able to work in a constantly changing environment by supporting customer service inquiries/ needs via email and phone regarding services, information, logistic support.
As a member of the Customer Service team you will have to show good communication skills, patience, abilities to provide appropriate solutions and organizational qualities.
• Handle inbound telephone orders from customers.
• Ensure all orders, including those received by fax or email, are entered efficiently into our SAP computer system.
• Handle customer enquiries / customer complaints, investigate causes, record findings, and escalate to management.
• Enter all fax, email, and proactive customer enquiries onto the scheduling system.
• Proactively maintain customer accounts. This will include remotely monitoring supply needs, coordinating production schedules and delivery windows, as well as maintaining customer contact.
• Coordinating changes to deliveries and liaising with drivers
• React to changes in customer demand and resources (drivers and equipment).
• Be the first point of contact for out-of-hours emergency response.
Languages: German and French
Experience: Some experience in the Customer Service area will be valued but no essential
IT: MS Office SAP would be beneficial but not essential
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Proven ability to identify customer needs and respond proactively.
Ability to work under pressure.
Ability to work on own initiative and collectively as a team.
Excellent computer literacy skills.