Marriott Vacations Worldwide Tecnico de Mantenimiento solo para Fin de Semana in Estepona, Spain
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Respond and attend to guest repair requests. Communicate with guests/customers to resolve maintenance issues. Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment, including cleaning and lubrication. Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines. Carry equipment (e.g., tools, radio). Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves for equipment. Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed. Record information for unfinished calls prior to shift change.
Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; and properly store flammable materials. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Speak with others using clear and professional language. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance. Move up and down stairs, service ramps, and/or ladders. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Safety and Security
- Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Use proper equipment, wear appropriate personal protective clothing (PPE), and employ correct lifting procedures, as necessary, to avoid injury.
- Follow policies and procedures for the safe operation and storage of tools, equipment, and machines.
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
- Follow property specific procedures for handling emergency situations (e.g., evacuations, medical emergencies, natural disasters).
- Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to management and security/safety personnel.
- Follow Hazardous Material Management Program procedures for handling and disposing of chemicals, fertilizer, pesticides, blood borne pathogens, etc., including using Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
- Complete appropriate safety training and certifications to perform work tasks.
Policies and Procedures
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Provide assistance to individuals with disabilities, including assisting visually, hearing, or physically-impaired individuals within guidelines (e.g., escorting them when requested, using words to explain actions, writing directions on paper, moving objects out of the way, or offering access to Braille or TDD phones).
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN, PLEASED, Guest Response, LEAP) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
- Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
- Anticipate guests' service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Exchange information with other employees using electronic devices (e.g., pagers and two-way radios, email).
- Discuss work topics, activities, or problems with coworkers, supervisors, or managers discreetly and quietly, avoiding public areas of the property.
- Provide assistance to coworkers, ensuring they understand their tasks.
Working with Others
- Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move up and down a ladder.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e.g., to identify defects).
- Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
Install, Maintain, and Repair Items
- Use the Lockout/Tagout system before performing any maintenance work.
- Carry all equipment (e.g., keys, phones, pager, tools, radio) in order to maintain preparedness to carry out work tasks at all times.
- Ensure that all flammable materials are stored in OSHA and EPA approved containment devices.
- Respond and attend to guest repair requests.
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment, including cleaning and lubrication.
Maintain Building and Property
- Report any serious maintenance problems, unusual findings, or safety hazards immediately to the manager/supervisor.
- Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves for equipment.
- Maintain proper maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed.
Maintain Records or Logs
- Record information for unfinished calls into "pass-on log book" prior to shift change.
Coordinate with Others
- Communicate with customers when necessary to resolve maintenance issues.
- Problem Solving
- Team Work
- Diversity Relations
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Safety Orientation
- Positive Demeanor
- Proper Lifting Techniques
Tools and Equipment
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hand/Power Tools
Technical, Trade, or Vocational School Degree
Related Work Experience
At least 2 years of related work experience
No supervisory experience is required
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled