Cigna Customer Service Rep Assoc in Madrid, Spain
Cigna Corporation is a global health service company. We provide healthcare products and services, group disability, life and accident insurance and international insurance – directly to individuals and through employers and intermediaries.
Cigna’s mission is to help our customers improve their health, well-being and sense of security.
You are responsible for the contract administration and client communication for designated client relationships.
- Coordinate and ensure a correct administrative follow-up of the assigned contracts/clients.
- Take full responsibility for the premium administration
- Keep records and filing up to date.
- Implement contracts in case of new clients
- Handle and process non-medical claims.
- Manage your work, taking into account the applicable procedures and agreements
- Participate efficiently in processing the document flows: inform your Operations Manager on claritygaps and possibilities to optimize the processes.
- Commit yourself to high-quality administration and fast transactions
- Maintain good contacts with insurers, insured and clients concerning their policies and non-medicalclaims.
- Respond to questions in a qualitative way.
- Manage all communications (letter, fax, e-mail) to clients and insurers.
- Think about and contribute to using the most efficient communication channels (phone, e-mail, letter).
Relations to other positions
- Assist the Account Manager in several tasks (e.g. preparation of presentations, preparation of analyses,Statistics)
- Provide all necessary information to the involved parties: clients, insurers, the International CustomerServices, Finance and Accounting Marketing and Communication.
- Contribute to maintaining a co-operative and friendly working environment.
- Inform the Operations Manager on problems and inefficiencies.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Degree or similar by experience (Foreign languages studies, translation and interpreting, administration).
- Advanced level of English
- High level of one of the following languages: Polish, Russian, French, Japanese, German, Italian OR Hungarian.
- Written skills: convey messages in clear language, pay attention to specific circumstances and appropriatestyle.
- Customer-focused: communicates empathically.
- Skilled decision-maker: takes the right action on dedicated files based on the information available.
- Accurate: works accurately by giving complete and correct answers
- Responsible: ensures that assigned contracts are followed up in a diligent, timely and accurate manner.
- Disciplined: follows procedures, agreements and document flows correctly.
- Efficient: able to strike the right balance between quality and quantity.
- Team-player: enjoys working as part of a team.
- Computer-literate: quick to learn International in-house systems and use current office applications
- Discrete: exercises utmost discretion when dealing with confidential information.
US Candidates Only : Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please visit our Careers website or contact us atSeeYourself@cigna.com.
Primary Location: Madrid-Spain
Work Locations: Parque Empresarial La Finca Madrid 28223
Job: Bus Ops--Customer Service
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Jun 16, 2017, 5:19:49 AM