Ericsson Pega Marketing Business Architect in Madrid, Spain
We are now looking for a Business Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end PEga Marketing technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
Responsible for providing high quality consulting services on all project assignments. Work as part of a project team to ensure that the business functions of the delivered solution match customer requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
% of Job (highest to lowest)
Description of Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute in the development, compilation and maintenance of deliverables across all project phases (inception through user acceptance testing).
- Assist with identifying and optimally defining process flows and user interface use cases and requirements during Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) sessions.
- Participate in business sessions to facilitate requirement gathering (to include documentation and the ability to ask the right questions).
- Ensure delivered work product meets/performs to functional requirements based on business requirements defined and approved by the client.
- Engage at client site and gain awareness of possible opportunities and issues to share.
- Learn and deliver the Pegasystems Smart BPM Methodology.
- Participate as a member of the testing team in both unit and user acceptance testing phases.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the project scope change control process and procedures.
- Acquire an understanding of the PegaRules Process Commander (PRPC) product and relevant industry frameworks, specifically their main features, benefits and limitations.
- Manage individual workload and proactively communicate status updates to the Engagement Leader (EL) for the project.
- Work with team members (client, partner or Pega).
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D;
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 0-4 years of experience in analysis, requirement gathering, design, software development lifecycle and large scale enterprise application systems.
- Object oriented (OO) experience.
- Ability to learn complex material quickly, allocate time efficiently; handle multiple projects and deliverables concurrently, while managing competing priorities.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, Access.
- Business user experience in a variety of industries.
- Experience with a test management tools such as; Rational, Rational Rose, Mercury Test Director, HP Quality Center, etc.
- Business Architect Essentials
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || No Selection || Madrid || SharedServ
Req ID: 198776