Stryker Sales Rep Surgical Cataluña Area in Madrid, Spain
Requisition ID 21853BR
Job Title Sales Rep Surgical Cataluña Area
Group MedSurg and Neurotech
Business Unit Europe
Business Function Sales
Employment Category Full Time
Percent Travel Required Up to 50%
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Job Description / Information
The Surgical Sales Representative will be primarily responsible for becoming the resident Surgical expert by meeting and exceeding sales objectives for the territory and associated Surgical product line. This will be accomplished by representing Stryker as a leader in our industry and the marketplace by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
As a result of building and maintaining strong business relationships and developing and implementing sales strategies, you will increase results throughout the territory. The candidate will be responsible for communicating with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics including product updates, changes to product portfolio and educational programs.
· Implements new sales plans and effective marketing strategies to position the organization competitively and meet/exceed territory objectives
· Identifies the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate responses (written, telephone and face-to-face)
· Performs field calls for the account and assigned territory (including “on-call” and operating/emergency room consultation)
· Cross-sell additional products or manage new product introductions as they become available
· Address any problems that arise on the account
· Continues to support compliance and the principles of responsibility by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non compliance, and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements, and Company’s policies and procedures
· Maintain training in sales skills and products
· Remains current on industry, customer, and competitive trends
· Participates and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required
· Develop team and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
· Acts in a consultancy capacity with other Stryker departments
Professional training in a medical, scientific or technical career, OR degree in sciences, economics or similar
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability