Axway Senior Sales Executive in Madrid, Spain
Axway is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries.
You would be joining the Sales Team in our Madrid office, and representing Axway a Global software company and market leader in governing the flows of data.
• Direct New Business sales and Account Management responsibility for the Spain Territory
• Working with the sales management team to establish direct sales, through a strategic territory plan, and additional market development strategies for the defined territory accounts
• Coordinates activities with clients and strategic partners to further establish Axway's penetration within specific verticals and defined territory
• Collaborate with the marketing team to develop campaigns & programs to build pipeline
• Leverages channel partners to drive additional revenue opportunities and pipeline
• Provide input to strategic Alliance & Channel partners to further build out Axway's solutions through potential partner SI's and ISV's and to develop territory lead generation
• Typically has a minimum of 5 years direct software or application software sales experience
• Proven ability to work independently to achieve results
• Software API, MFT, Mobile, Digital & B2B experience desirable
• Meets monthly and quarterly revenue and bookings commitments
• Builds and drives new sales pipelines across designated verticals and/or territories to meet agreed targets
• At least 4 years selling software solutions (technical solutions not applications) at a multinational software company, as Direct Sales Executive and in Spain.
• Good relationship and contacts in the very large accounts in Spain.
• University degree
• Fluent in Spanish and English
• Ready to travel when required (not very usual, but for trainings at Axway Corp or visits out of Madrid)
Job alias (job posting title): Senior Sales Executive
External Company Name: Axway Software SA
External Company URL: www.axway.com