Ericsson Solution Architect SDN & Networking in Madrid, Spain
Today operators & enterprise customers are looking into how they can reduce their costs associated to their IT infrastructure as well as how to decouple their network functions and applications from physical dependencies on bare metal monolithic architectures and OS’s. They are also looking at how to utilize their resources optimally. They are in a unique position to use future proof scalable, on-demand, automated, private, public and hybrid cloud solutions to secure service quality and security management. The main needs are as follows: minimize up-front investments, minimize operational (recurrent) costs – adopting cloud technologies while keeping outsourcing, energy, and data center expenses at bay, maximize resource utilization, identify underutilized resources, create compelling service offerings introducing new services that fully exploit the elasticity of cloud resources, become more agile without compromising service quality, differentiate from over-the-top competitors where the network should play to dramatically improve the customer experience, and guarantee security.
Nowadays, there is a need for programmable connectivity infrastructure to realize the full potential of Network Functions Virtualization (NFV). Also, the new market verticals can be addressed by bundling programmable connectivity with cloud-based productivity applications.
The target segments for CISCO & IP Networking offering are as follows:
- Network operators starting NFV and Datacenter transformation / optimization deployments
- Network operators addressing the evolving needs of the enterprise IT market
- Enterprise customers transforming current architectures to Cloud (Private, Public or Hybrid) architectures, or federated datacenter solutions.
- Telecom Operators & Enterprise Customers implementing Datacenter optimization and/virtualization projects
- Solution Architecture for CISCO & IP Networking Solution, with special focus on Cloud Solution
- Requirement specification, architecture & use cases definition
- BoM specification
- Prepare documentation associated to solution, integration points, security, administration, O&M;, users guide, etc. in CISCO & IP Networking domain.
- Lead either solution, or else roadmap, industrialization, installation or certifications teams under charge.
- University degree in Computing Engineering / ICT / Telecommunications
- 7-9 years’ experience in IP Network Design for Cloud Solutions
- Deep understanding of the IT market dynamics
- Deep knowledge in IP technologies and standards in the Cloud market.
- Competence Background
- Cisco ASR
- Juniper Switches
Strong knowledge and experience in projects related to IP/SDN & Cloud with Cisco technologies.
- Good knowledge of all the phases of typical Systems Integration projects from presales to delivery process
- Technical Certifications (desirable)
- Thought leadership and commercial understanding as needed to identify short and long term business
- Excellent spoken and written English (Spanish language seen as an asset)
- Capability in managing and driving change in a large, complex organization
- Ability to build strong long-term working relationships with stakeholders
- Results-oriented and strong business understanding
- Ability to develop clear, actionable steps to support fulfillment of business objectives
- Ability to identify and implement new ways of working
- Ability to interwork with multi-cultural and cross-functional teams, empowering and creating synergies
- Strong communicator
- Excellent interpersonal, social and presentation skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability and integrity. Strong driver of one Ericsson.
- Works well under tight deadlines
- Willingness and availability to travel abroad
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || No Selection || Madrid || SharedServ
Req ID: 199206