Ericsson Solution Architect Security in Madrid, Spain
Today operators & enterprise customers are looking into how they can reduce their costs associated to their IT infrastructure as well as how to decouple their network functions and applications from physical dependencies on bare metal monolithic architectures and OS’s. They are also looking at how to utilize their resources optimally. They are in a unique position to use future proof scalable, on-demand, automated, private, public and hybrid cloud solutions to secure service quality and security management. The main needs are as follows: minimize up-front investments, minimize operational (recurrent) costs – adopting cloud technologies while keeping outsourcing, energy, and data center expenses at bay, maximize resource utilization, identify underutilized resources, create compelling service offerings introducing new services that fully exploit the elasticity of cloud resources, become more agile without compromising service quality, differentiate from over-the-top competitors where the network should play to dramatically improve the customer experience, and guarantee security.
Security concerns associated with cloud computing fall into two broad categories: security issues faced by cloud providers (organizations providing software-, platform-, or infrastructure-as-a-service via the cloud) and security issues faced by their customers (companies or organizations who host applications or store data on the cloud). The responsibility is shared, however. The provider must ensure that their infrastructure is secure and that their clients’ data and applications are protected, while the user must take measures to fortify their application and use strong passwords and authentication measures.
- E2E Security Solution Architecture for Cloud NFV solution(s) including all kind of security controls like deterrent, preventive, detective, and corrective ones. both Ericsson and 3pps products and customizations
- Requirement specification, architecture & use cases definition
- Identity Management, physical security, cybersecurity, personnel security and privacy management and definition
- Data protection & encryption.
- BoM specification
- Prepare documentation associated to solution, integration points, security, administration, O&M;, users guide, etc,… in Cloud security overall solution, and ensure the different building blocks are also documented in steady and proper way, for all solution components.
- Being able tp lead solution teams under his/her charge.
- >6 years experience in security, protection systems and ethical hacking.
- Deep understanding of the IT market dynamics
- Deep knowledge in Identity Management and Security Frameworks
- Knowledge about fraud detection systems
- Licensing Management, application of solutions to IT security regulation (LOPD, SGSI, PCI-DSS)
- Definition of disaster recovery plans
- Strong knowledge and experience in projects related to technology and networking security
- Good knowledge of all the phases of typical Systems Integration projects from presales to delivery process
- Certifications (desirable), CISM, CISSP, ITIL
- Thought leadership and commercial understanding as needed to identify short and long term business
- Excellent spoken and written English (Spanish language seen as an asset)
- Capability in managing and driving change in a large, complex organization
- Ability to build strong long-term working relationships with stakeholders
- Results-oriented and strong business understanding
- Ability to develop clear, actionable steps to support fulfillment of business objectives
- Ability to identify and implement new ways of working
- Ability to interwork with multi-cultural and cross-functional teams, empowering and creating synergies
- Strong communicator
- Excellent interpersonal, social and presentation skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability and integrity. Strong driver of one Ericsson.
- Works well under tight deadlines
Willingness and availability to travel abroad
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || No Selection || Madrid || SharedServ
Req ID: 200106