Google Vendor Sales Manager, External Telesales Operations (EMEA) in Madrid, Spain
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The External Telesales Operations (ETO) team is currently looking for a Vendor Sales Manager to manage part of our outsourced Small and Medium Businesses (SMB) in EMEA. You'll be responsible for managing the overall performance of our vendor which will have multiple channels and markets.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
- Drive ETO acquisitions to work towards strategic goals.
- Implement and maintain a drive to support performance management.
- Institute a culture of formal communication, transparency and feedback.
- Provide weekly insights and status updates.
- Conduct quarterly analysis and formulate improvement plans.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in managing dynamic, cross-functional teams.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in Rich Media and/or the online advertising industry.
- Experience in complex project management.
- Ability to speak and/or write in one or more additional languages fluently.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.