Marriott Vacations Worldwide Concierge in Marbella, Spain
Responsible to help (pre) plan our guests holidays, in order to meet and exceed Owners and Guests expectation and to provide an outstanding vacations within their Holiday Ownership experience.
- Professional school degree in tourism or leisure related field
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Fully computer literate, including MS Office and Fidelio.
- Sound local experience in the local leisure and tourism industry.
- Excellent organisational skills and good team player.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Give directions and help plan holidays of our guests on site
- Assistance in searching new providers for golf, excursions, car rental etc
- Produce promotion for activities, excursions etc and maintain promotion (boards, frames etc) updated and in good condition.
- Assist in checking invoices.
- Booking and administration of reservations for guests in regards to golf, excursions, car hire and other activities.
- Cover Front Office when business needs requires it.
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform other duties as required to meet the needs of the department. Duties may include: provide assistance to equipment rentals and check out, and any other duties assigned by manager and supervisor.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENT.
- Bending, kneeling, climbing of 5 flights of stairs.
- Visual observation.
- Walking and working outside and inside of air controlled areas.
- Arrive in proper uniform with name tag and conduct yourself professionally when on property and ensure that the daily assignments are completed as scheduled.
- Maintain a clean, neat and well-organised work place.
- Perform all tasks in a timely manner ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by management.
- Comply with MVCI and Marriott International polices and procedures.
- Be proactive and have a flexible approach to work, meeting the needs of the team and the business at all times.
- Maintain an attitude and commitment to provide excellent service to all customers and associates. Respond sensitively to the needs and feelings of others, regardless of status or position; accept interpersonal differences and maintain a constructive rapport with all associates and customers.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all Marriott product lines.
- Maintain computer systems knowledge (MS Office, email etc)
- Work with all MVCI colleagues as a team, supporting the needs within that team and those of the business at all times
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled