Amazon.com Facilities Engineering Manager in Spain
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Amazon Logistic is looking to hire an experienced, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Facilities & Engineering Manager that can drive innovation and execution in transportation networks. As a member of Amazon Logistics team you will be responsible for optimizing the transportation and delivery network to meet to align with the network plan for the relevant region.
Responsible for the overall building and facilities maintenance for multiple sites throughout a specific region (Reliability, Performance, Cost, etc.)
Responsible for equipment maintenance (Conveyors, Labeling Machines, etc.)
Develop and apply Preventive Maintenance Routines on equipment and buildings
Responsible for arranging reactive building repairs
Follow up material purchasing with the Procurement Team
Provide feedback and analysis on equipment performance and availability
Manage day to day issues on equipment with the Operations teams, defining Priorities with Operation, and organize the work with his team
Responsible to manage a team of Contracted Maintenance Engineers. Define goals, priorities, organized staff planning, staff training
Responsible to keep people working in a safe environment, applying the Amazon Safety Policy and working with the Safety team to improve safety on site.
Responsible for building testing and certification, and housekeeping to keep the site within 5S standards
Key input and assists in major projects within the relevant region.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Significant experience in a similar role managing multiple sites, ideally in a fast-paced industrial, logistics, production or manufacturing environment
· Qualified Engineer possessing significant Facilities Management Experience.
· Results oriented approach with good analytical, team leadership and organisational skills
· Ability to work under pressure in a cross functional organisation
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Electrical and Mechanical Background,
· Experience in HVAC installation, Sprinkler, general building equipment
· Experience of Subcontractor management to ensure quality of work
· Experience in troubleshooting installation, fault finding, and repairs
· Ability to read technical drawings and manuals
· Previous experience in a supervisory role managing people
· Experience with local Health and Safety legislation
· Experience with Kaizen and Continuous Improvement Process.
· Computer skills (MS Office, CMMS, AUTOCAD, etc.)
· Proven written, verbal and interpersonal skills
Significant experience in a similar role, ideally in a fast-paced industrial, logistics, production or manufacturing environment
· Qualified Engineer – Degree in Engineering
· Chartered Engineer status (or working towards).
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
AMZR Req ID: 549347
External Company URL: www.amazon.com