Amazon.com Software Development Engineer in Spain
The Amazon Business team is building a development team to disrupt the way businesses institutions purchase their supplies.
Our team is focused on building solutions to enable business customers to research, discover and buy business, industrial and scientific products in large catalogs; across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, businesses and institutions that buy in either high frequency or in bulk quantities. Our customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer base… and we are here to solve this.
You and your team will be responsible for all aspects of the customer experience - from the visual interface to the back-end services. You will be working with new technologies that improve usability and increase performance and scalability - latest UX frameworks, parallel processing, rendering and machine learning are just a few examples. You will help redefine normal for this segment of the market
You will help translate business requirements to technical deliverables and deliver operationally stable solutions that provide good customer experience. Candidates need to have strong ownership, passion to provide great customer experience and extreme focus on deliver results. You’ll be expected to tech lead our dev team, and as such you must be reference for peers both technically and culturally.
Go ahead and join us. Amazon is growing extremely fast, … our team is growing even faster!
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 4+ years professional experience in software development industry
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and system design
· Previous Experience developing with Java or C/C++
· Experience building large-scale web services
· Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
· Good (English) communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
· Fluent Spanish
· Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
· Experience in Service Oriented Architecture
· Excellent written communication and verbal agility are strong assets
· Internet and operating system security fundamentals
· Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
· Experience leading Software development teams
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
AMZR Req ID: 521412
External Company URL: www.amazon.com